Blue Skies or Collapse?
International Hellenic University with the support of the European Patent Office held a conference on "Scenarios for the Future Knowledge and the future world structure - Blue Skies or Collapse?"
A preview of the event's presentations is available by clicking on the icon to access the video link: (video)
Professor Costas Th. Grammenos, Chairman, IHU Governing Board
Dr Constantine Karachalios, European Patent Office
"Generation and Control of Technical Knowledge in the Era of the Global Knowledge Economy"
Dr Georg Artelsmair, European Patent Office
"Protection of Technical Knowledge: Global Challenge - European Response"
Coordinator: Professor Athanassios Kaissis, Member IHU Governing Board
- Mr Nikos Efthymiadis, Chairman, Redestos Agrotechnology Group, and Chairman, Thessaloniki Technology Park
- Professor Ilias Kouskouvelis, Rector, Macedonia University, Thessaloniki
- Professor Kostas Kyparissides, Chairman, Centre for Research and Technology - Hellas (CERTH)
- Professor Stavros Panas, Vice Rector, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Professor Constantinos Stephanidis, Chairman, Scientific and Technology Park of Crete, and Director, Institute of Computer Science, Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas (FORTH)
- Professor Iakovos Vasalos, Chairman, Thessaloniki Innovation Zone
A reception will follow the close of proceedings
Simultaneous translation (Greek - English) is available